With a cotton outer, 3 layers of a fused soft non-woven lining and soft elastic ear loops., our face masks are beautiful, comfortable and hold their shape even when wet.
They come in 6 different designs each translated from Sandra's paintings.
** SPECIAL OFFER: 2 MASKS FOR £20 ** (offer applied automatically at checkout)
They are washable, steam iron-able, reusable, and lightweight (overall weight is 15 grams).
These are not medical grade. They should not be worn as personal protective equipment. You should follow official government guidance in addition to wearing a mask.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
* Wash this facemask before use
* Before touching the facemask, wash your hands.
* Use the side tabs to avoid touching the inside of
the face mask as you place it on your face.
* Pick up your facemask by the tabs and place the earloops
over your ears. These can be adjusted by adding an extra knot.
* Adjust the fit so that both your nose and chin are covered
* Wash your facemask regularly
* Discard the facemask if it becomes damaged.
* To protect the fabric, place the facemask in a washbag
* Machine wash at 30 degrees.
* Do not tumble dry.
* Press gently with a hot steamy iron, use a tea towel to cover.